So, here are your 3 things for the week of June 20:
1. This weekend, June 25, is the Inter- dock Challenge! This is a cruiser’s race, so even if you are not a “racing” member, this one is for you. We encourage you to represent your dock, and challenge your friends from other places to join in. Skipper’s meeting Saturday, 9:30, Shark Park. Get your boat info to Paul Nahon and/or Flip Cooper so you can get a start time. Flip make a really cool trophy for this and you want it!! There will be a awards ceremony at Shark Park after CPR training and you have had dinner. Exact time for awards to be announced at the morning meeting.
2. CPR training. We have a professional coming down from KC to get us all certified. 4 pm (or after the race) at the O.T. BANQUET HALL in the hotel. This space has been generously donated and it would be cool if you choose to have dinner at the restaurant after. It will take approx 2 hours. $30 member, $60 non member, $90 value.
WE NEED YOUR RSVP, PLEASE.
3. The lemonade stand for the youth program was a success! In 3 hours we got 18 kids signed up by their parents and raised $131 dollars. More to come, first event will be a treasure hunt in July.
See you soon!
Barry and Leslee
(And stay cool. My boat A/C went out this weekend and WOW, I missed that!)
(Congrats to Paul who had the song “Livingsnton Saturday Night” by Buffett on the Rancho Deluxe album. He gets a fancy Sweet Jade coozie)
- June Is Such A Great Month!
- French Kissing Life Right Square In The Mouth, And Sailing Out On The Sea