Hello to the Mommas and Pappas out there! This is your reminder email for our event this weekend. Would love to see you all there!
Here is the plan:
1. Bring treats/ trinkets to give out at your boat/room/camper/wherever you hang out. ALSO hang your Youth Club burgee out front for the kids to see. (If you do not have one, come to the Marina between 9:30-10am)
2. Have your kids be at the O.T. Marina at 10am on Saturday.
3. We will give the kids a treasure map. They should go find each burgee around O.T. At each burgee they will get a treat, and they should write down the names of the folks at each place on their map.
4. When they are done, they come back to the marina and we will be serving lunch: walking tacos and cookies. You are encouraged to come have lunch too!
5. You should still be able to get out on the lake by noon (ish) with a full belly.
Questions? Comments? Funny jokes? Let us know!
Barry and Leslee Nelson